Providing Online Vet Visits in Concord, NC with Airvet
When are Online Vet Visits Appropriate?
While the convenience of telemedicine cannot be denied, its uses are somewhat limited, since we can’t see your pet in person for a thorough exam and blood work. This is why it’s important that we have an established and ongoing relationship with you and your pet. Having ongoing knowledge of your pet’s medical history makes it easier for your veterinarian to offer effective and safe treatment recommendations.
That being said, there are certain conditions in dogs and cats that we cannot diagnose or treat through online vet visits.
Conditions/situations we can address through Airvet include:
- A check-up following your pet’s recent visit to our hospital
- A post-surgical follow-up visit
- Minor issues, such as sneezing, coughing, mild vomiting and mild diarrhea
- Skin issues
- Limping or other problems with their gait
- Behavior or nutrition concerns
- Any general questions you have about your pet’s health
Setting Up Airvet
It’s easy to get Airvet up and running on your phone. Just follow the steps below!
- Download the Airvet app to your phone or tablet from your Apple or Google Play store.
- Set up your personal account and add Mills Creek Animal Hospital as your go-to hospital. Then, select your pet’s veterinarian.
- Last, provide the necessary information about you and your pet to round out your profile.
If you have any questions about Airvet and whether your pet’s situation can be evaluated or resolved via online vet visit, give us a call at (704) 802-1005!